Stephanie Ferrarie is a sophomore from Connecticut whose passion lies in dogs and desserts. When she's not advocating for mental health awareness, she can be found dancing in the Modern Dance Company and working in theatrical productions on campus. And no, she does not own a Ferrari. As far as we know.
As a panelist for SMHL's upcoming "When Is It More Than Just A Bad Day" event, Stephanie was able to give us a sneak preview:
1. What has been your favorite part about SMHL?
2. What motivated you to participate in this event?
3. What are some of the thought/feelings that you hope to express at the event?
4. Is there any advice that you'd like to give to students here on campus who might be having a bad day or are particularly stressed.
5. How do you relax on your off time?
6. What are some of your favorite places to study and/or relax?
7. What is your mantra?
Wise words Steph. Thanks for being awesome!